Tourist Visa in Thailand
Below information is just for reference. Policies may subject to change. Please consult the embassy and local agency for most up-to-date visa application process.
Thailand is a beautiful country. Her tropical weather and rich culture act as natural magnets for those who dwell in the far-side of the world. A big chunk of Thailand’s revenues are obtained from the tourism industry, making her the tourism hub of the far-east. What if you live on a different country and would want to have a vacation in Thailand?
THAI E-VISA - Tourist Visa
Required Document (Please check relevant embassy/ consulate's website for specifically required documents)
- 1. Biodata page of Passport or Travel Document
- 2. Photograph taken within the last six months
- 3. Document indicating current location
- 4. Travel booking confirmation
- 5. Proof of accommodation in Thailand, e.g. Accommodation bookings
For more information, please contact the local Thailand Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note PMAE Conference and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by PMAE Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, PMAE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will PMAE Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.